Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paper Dolls Challenge #38

I'm so behind in our Paper Dolls Challenges, but I'm slowly getting there.

Today's post is for Sara's challenge to make a wedding or anniversary card.

Since I wasn't in need of either kind of card, I decided to make a generic one.


The lighting really makes the embossed sheet music background shiny.  The flowers are from Day Dreamer, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite Papertrey Ink sets.

I used "Adore" for the sentiment. This way, it can be used for either a Wedding or Anniversary card.


Hope you decide to play along. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Michelle. I love that you made a versatile card for this challenge. Great colors. Love the embossing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty!! What a great color combination you chose! So beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so very pretty! I love the stamped floral die cut and your ribbon done down the middle!

    ReplyDelete