Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

More Cash Gift Boxes

We're going to a graduation party for my niece and nephew. My niece will be starting high school this school year. My nephew will be starting Kindergarten. So, what better graduation gift than cash! Again! This one is for my nephew. Here's the bank book. I love how the cookie and milk images turned out and how the sentiment matches. The cupcake, sentiments, and milk are from Stampin' Up. The cookie was stamped with an image from a stamp set by My Favorite Things. I cut out the "bite" with my scallop punch and then inked the edges.
Here's a close-up of the cherry on top of the cupcake. It's a skittle, one of my favorite embellishments.
Here's the gift box for my niece. I love the hearts. Another one of my favorite stamp sets by Papertrey Ink.
Here's the bank book inside the box. Just a tip, when attaching the ribbon, make sure it goes far enough so that it won't be seen inside the flap. I cut the ribbon too short and had to cover it up with another stamped image.
Okay, I've made four of these bank books and boxes. Now, it's your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment