Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lunchbox Container

I made this lunchbox using the template by Lauren Meader. She's created so many amazing templates for Papertrey Ink. You can order them here. I kept this simple too since it was my first time making it. Although the template gives you instructions for the closure, I found that it doesn't stay closed when you place something inside it and try to carry it. You need something strong to keep the lid closed. I used one of my Basic Grey magnetic clasps. It works great! I can put several lotion bottles and it will hold it. Here's a picture with the box open. Plenty of room in it. I'm thinking of making one to put cookies and cocoa mix for Christmas presents. I'd probably use velcro instead for cost effectiveness.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment