Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Twinchies

I know that Valentine's Day is over but I didn't get a chance to make anything yesterday so I'm going to share these instead.

I had a ton of paper scraps left over from making Valentine's Day treats for my kids. I try to use my scraps when I can since it's better for the environment. I tried making "inchies" (the 1" cards that are all the rage), but my eye sight just isn't the same. Instead, I made these 2" cards. My daughter started calling them "twinchies".

You can find the instructions on how to make the box here. I used these materials to make the cards.

Stamps: Say It With Scallops (Stampin' Up!), Heart Prints (Paper Trey), dog (Studio G), Paper: K and Company Valentine Stack, Inks (Stampin' Up!): Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Black, Tools: Scalloped Square Punch (Stampin' Up!), Other: flower (Prima), skittles, stickers (Target), ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment