Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cake Baker Card

I made this card for the TE Cupcake Challenge. I just received a bunch of new stamps that I ordered from Shirley's 2 Girls. Her Ladies with Attitudes stamps are so much fun! This one is the Cake Baker. I wanted to make something fun and colorful. I may have gone overboard with the color, but I had fun making it.
I may have spent too much time putting this card together that I overthought the process. Still, I told myself that if I spent time working on something, it was worth posting. Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Cake Baker (Shirley's 2 Girls)
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Green Gable (SU!), Birthday Lingo (Kelly Panacci)
Ink: Prisma
Tools: Word Window Punch (SU!), Checkerboard Edge Punch (Martha Stewart)
Other: skittles

No comments:

Post a Comment