Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

But I Need It!

I ordered my first set of Hannah Stamps and I love them! The "But I Need It" set is perfect for the double pocket bag. I thought about my sister, Dan-Dan, while I was making this card set. Her birthday isn't until September, but it would be perfect for giving her a gift card in. The image is large so I kept the layout simple. The image speaks for itself. I think I may do some paper piecing on the shopping bags next time. I added a little bling to the flowers.
I made a matching card to go into one of the pockets. I used one of my new stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls. This one is called "Good Thing".
The designer paper and embellishments are ones I've had just hiding in my closet. I used my Prisma markers to color the images. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment